March 2018 Chapter Meeting
11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Where: Advent Coworking 933 Louise Ave, Charlotte, NC 28204
Building Your Authentic Brand
This month our focus is on the programming theme of Developing Your Practice with an engaging talk with Lisa Speer on "Building Your Authentic Brand". Lisa is a branding expert and ICF credentialed coach.
This talk is geared to new and seasoned coaches. Other entrepreneurs will benefit as well.
Lisa will focus on the big picture of building your authentic brand, which includes:
• Brand Clarity and Strategy: Building the Brand Foundation
• Brand Creation: A Clear, Cohesive & Compelling Presence in the Marketplace
• Brand Assets & Brand Equity: Creating Long Term Brand Success
We'll talk about why authenticity is so important, examples of coaches with strong brands, value of creating a business niche and how your brand personality is different than your individual personality.
- Develop a deep understanding of key ingredients to build an authentic brand as a coach
- Learn the connections between using the ICF core competencies and building your brand
- Begin defining pieces of your authentic brand in the session
Get the free Business Niche Breakthrough guide at the bottom of Lisa's web home page to help you define or refine your own business niche!
Important Info About Event
Space is limited to 60 people. Pre-Register.
11:30-12 Bring Your Own Lunch & Mingle
Bring your lunch and mingle before the program and stay for the Q&A at the end if you're able. We understand if you can only make the program portion.
933 Louise Ave (at the corner of Otts St.)
Charlotte, NC 28204
- Bulding: The building is extremely long. Advent Coworking is on the ground floor on the corner of Louise Ave & Otts St.
- Parking: Options include the gravel lot on Louise Ave across from the building, paved parking lot on Otts St and street parking on both Louise Ave & Otts St.
- Entrance: For this event, please use the side entrace which is on Louise St.
Meet Lisa Speer
Lisa Speer built her career in NYC working on brands such as Samsung, Volvo and Hilton Worldwide. She launched her first business in 2004. Along the way Lisa also become an ICF credentialed coach. While working with her own coaching clients, she helped train and mentor new coaches with Accomplishment Coaching for 3 years.
Her current business, Speer Creative Edge, was created to merge her extensive training in branding and coaching into one business to help coaches & creative professionals build their authentic brands thru strategy, design and coaching. She partners with her clients to make their brands be clear, cohesive and compelling so they can attract their ideal clients and grow their businesses.
Lisa's board service includes VP of Communications for ICF Charlotte Area Chapter and The Light Factory in Plaza Midwood.