Southeast Regional Webinar Series: The Neuroscience of Coaching: Relevance, Retention, and Results
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Virtual via Zoom (Two-Step Registration Process)
Bring your Pre-frontal cortex for this inter-active webinar! Ursula Pottinga will be touching on three neuroscience components that will explain WHY coaching works. We will cover Neuroplasticity or the change in our brain; how to get back to or stay "in-the-zone" on the Stress Curve (from boredom to burnout); and the importance of balancing and activating our Neural Networks specifically Being and Doing. All of this deep thinking will enhance your coaching practice in the following ways:
By attending this webinar, you may earn 0.75 Core Competency and 0.25 Resrouces Development CCEUs.
- Relevance clients will learn how their brain operates which then creates sustainable outcomes for the client even when you are not around. They will experience the impact and positive outcomes of a regulated brain.
- Retention clients will stay with you longer since you are offering new tools, new information and a research based rationale that change does not happen overnight (neuroplasticity).
- Results neuroscience normalizes the behavior and gives it a rational explanation of why we sometimes over-react, forget things, have lost all our empathy (and the car keys...!)
Ursula Pottinga, CPCC, PCC is the co-founder of BEabove Leadership and is the co-developer/leader of its popular training program for advanced coaches: Neuroscience, Consciousness and Transformational Coaching, currently available in the U.S, Canada and the U.K., China and Singapore. Ursula is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with 20 years coaching leaders and executives in the US, Canada and Europe to improve performance. She is a skilled facilitator with more than 15 years' experience creating and leading workshops, events, and meetings as an organizational development consultant and workshop leader. The President of Profound Growth, Ursula now works with individuals and families on legacy and prosperity.
NOTE: This is a two-step registration process:
- Register here with ICF Charlotte Area Chapter
- Receive a confirmation screen and email with a Zoom Registration Link. Click on the Zoom registration link and complete your registration to receive a personal Zoom link from the ICF Globa.