I have been working with executives and leaders since 2001 after a seventeen-year career in executive human resources and line management. I bring 2600 hours of executive coaching discussions and business experience in higher education, hospital administration, financial services, pharmaceuticals, biotech, high technology, chemical, professional services, technical services, health care, nonprofit and manufacturing industries.
I am credentialed as a Master Certified Coach (MCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a certified Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Coach. I currently serve as 2019 Past-President and Board Member for the Charlotte ICF Chapter.
My publications include author of The Secrets to Successful Job On-Boarding and What to Do after Being Fired and a blog, Elephants at Work, a resource for career management.
The Contagious Leader Program
I am excited to unveil a new program, The Contagious Leader, which supports leadership in creating a coach approach in their organization. The competencies identified for development successfully align with organizations looking to build leadership and employee capabilities and capacity.
My Approach in Coaching
Successful coaching is a partnership where we co-create the following:
1) Identify your personal development goals - what gets in your way, stops you from doing, or impacts your goals.
2) Examine how you overcome your blind spots, patterns of behaviors and/or assumptions.
3) Develop new behaviors to support how you want to show up in life, work or your career.
As a coach, I will:
• Listen to what you say and challenge what does not make sense.
• Slow you down to consider your issues in depth or think more broadly.
• Identify patterns that limit your advancement and co-develop solutions.
Education, Training and Certifications
MBA - Management Concentration
ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC)
Certified NLP Coach
Certified Mentor Coach
Actualized Leader Profile (ALP)
Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
Benchmarks 360 Feedback
Strong Interest Inventory
International Coach Federation (ICF)
ICF Charlotte Chapter - President Elect (2017), President (2018), Past President (2019), Business Forum Leader
Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)