Whether you have your own coaching business or you support employees, women, or marginalized community members internally, you likely are driven to help others tame critical self-talk and communicate with confidence, clarity, and conviction because your journey to voice has been... complicated. As a coach, you probably embody the motto we coach on what we have had to learn and what we are committed to remembering. In this experiential workshop, speaking and thought leadership coach, Alexia Vernon, will show you how to level-up from a coach to a trusted and in-demand thought leader. You will not only learn how to bring a "coach approach" to your visibility so you can call in more aligned individual and/or organizational clients, you will also develop tools to help the people you work with fall (back) in love with their voices and speak up for the ideas and issues they care about.
• Explore a vocal empowerment system to amplify your voice, visibility and influence that you can also use with clients and employees who want to speak with more confidence and impact
• Demystify what it means to be a thought leader and how, as a coach, to garner visibility and speak up for the ideas and issues you are passionate about
• Discover timely, in-demand coaching topics and how to sell decision makers on you and your approach
• Avoid key mistakes coaches make when positioning themselves for speaking, media, and organizational opportunities
This session has been approved for .5 Core Competency and 1.0 Resource Development CCEU.
NOTE: This is a two-step registration process:
1. Register here with ICF Charlotte Area Chapter
2. Receive a confirmation screen and email with a Zoom registration link. Click on the Zoom link and complete your registration to receive a personal Zoom link from ICF Global.