New York Times bestselling author and Stanford lecturer, Shirzad Chamine, shows you how to significantly increase your impact as a coach. You'll learn how to 100x your coaching impact by 10Xing your impact on each client and 10Xing your number of clients through:
- Understanding/practicing the PQ Operating System, which is based on factors analysis w/ 500,000 people to identify the root-level negative factors (10 Saboteurs) and positive factors (5 Sage Powers).
- Learn to attract new clients through use of science-based framework and terminology.
- Deliver faster and deeper value to your clients through use of Saboteur and PQ Score assessments and related coaching.
- Broaden your impact on your clients by using the PQ framework in a variety of applications ranging from performance to stress management, to relationships mastery, to conflict resolution.
- Help your clients convert their coaching insights into new mental habits through daily practices that boost mental muscles.
- Help your clients to spread the impact of your coaching through their teams and families, extending your reach and impact.
To gain the most from this talk, please take the 5-minute online Saboteur Assessment. You'll learn how you sabotage both your happiness and effectiveness as a coach, and how to use the assessment with your clients.
This session has been approved for 1 Core Competencies and .5 Resource Development CCEU.
NOTE: This is a two-step registration process:
1. Register here with ICF Charlotte Area Chapter
2. Receive a confirmation screen and email with a Zoom registration link. Click on the Zoom link and complete your registration to receive a personal Zoom link from ICF Global.