Southeast Regional Webinar: Use Change Resistance As A Gift (ICF San Antonio)
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Whether we are coaching a person to instill new behaviors or looking to bring change into an organization, we need to meet people where they are at, create energy and build momentum for the future.
Understand common types of change resistance and their root cause
Build actions and strategies to manage and mitigate change resistance.
In this session we explore the synergy between coaching and change management focused on:
1) understanding the most common reasons people resist change and
2) how to use effective and creative communications to mitigate resistance and propel action
3) Define the intersection of change and coaching relative to change resistance
4) Use impactful communication to build change awareness and minimize change resistance
This session has been approved for: 1.5 Core Competencies
NOTE: This is a two-step registration process:
1. Register here with ICF Charlotte Area Chapter
2. Receive a confirmation screen and email with a Zoom registration link. Click on the Zoom link and complete your registration to receive a personal Zoom link from ICF Global.
Meet Your Presenter: Michelle Yanahan
Michelle Yanahan, Principal and Owner of ChangeFit 360, is a passionate organizational change management strategist & thought leader with proven expertise in executing programs to enhance and grow organizational change management as a strategic business competency. ChangeFit 360 offers change management training that fuel organizational change and maintains a 90% participant rating for class value, expectations and referrals.
Michelle has 20 +years progressive business experience in leadership roles in operations, change capability and competency development, change execution, IT execution, project execution/management and project management office (PMO) development and operations. Michelle holds a Masters in Organizational Behavior from Benedictine University as well as CCMP and Prosci ADKAR change management certifications. Michelle has been a featured presenter for ACMP, ATD, OD Network, PMI and SHRM. Michelle is a faculty member for University of Illinois Chicago and Elmhurst University.
The ChangeFit 360 Change Management Boot Camp is recognized by the following professional organizations:
• ACMP Qualified Education Provider Course for educational credits for the CCMP designation and recertification
• SHRM Recertification Provider for educational credits for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM