Southeast Regional Webinar: Three Keys to Negotiating Success (ICF Virginia hosting)
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
How great would it be if you could walk into any negotiation feeling confident and walk away satisfied that you had the best possible outcome? In this presentation, Susan Borke will teach you three elements that you can use to improve your negotiations with your clients, teams, family and friends.
Session participants will:
1) Learn and adopt a strategic negotiating mindset.
2) Implement a strategy for being Negotiation Ready.
3) Experience a deeper dive on three fundamentals of effective Research.
This presentation will cover:
● Demonstrating Ethical Practice
● Embodies a Coaching Mindset
● Establishing and Maintaining Agreements
● Cultivating Trust and Safety
● Maintaining Presence
● Active Listening
● Evoking Awareness
This session has been approved for: .5 Core Competencies and 1 Resource Development Credits.
NOTE: This is a two-step registration process:
1. Register here with ICF Charlotte Area Chapter
2. Receive a confirmation screen and email with a Zoom registration link. Click on the Zoom link and complete your registration to receive a personal Zoom link from ICF Global.
This program will NOT be recorded.
Meet Your Presenter: Susan Borke, J.D.
Susan Borke's years of experience at CBS and National Geographic provided extensive opportunities to hone the negotiation techniques she has been teaching to business professionals for over 30 years. With a background in legal and financial administration, she understands the value of successful negotiating skills. More information at BorkeWorks website and LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanborke/