Coaching in these uncertain times which can leave us feeling lost as if we have been set adrift on an ocean of uncertainty. We are challenged locally, nationally, and globally, we are witnessing varying levels of trauma. We are witnessing the world in a way that we have never experienced before. As coaches we have an opportunity to contribute larger than ever before and learn more about working within a trauma informed lens. How do we continue to coach in service of our clients while they feel capsized under strain? Where do we find the resilience to be adaptive to uncertainty? What will we need to hold our clients capable? Let us explore the tools that we currently have and look at what else may be needed to assist in this current time in history as we coach clients to clarity and strength.
1. Participants will be able to understand what Trauma
Informed Coaching is.
2. Participants will be able to categorize the three types of
3. Participants will be able to identify the parts of the
4. Participants will be able to identify what causes trauma
This session has been approved for 1.0 Core Competency and 0.5 Resource Development CCEU.
NOTE: This is a two-step registration process:
1. Register here with ICF Charlotte Area Chapter
2. Receive a confirmation screen and email with a Zoom registration link. Click on the Zoom link and complete your registration to receive a personal Zoom link from ICF Global.