Southeast Regional Webinar: The Neuroscience of the ICF Core Competencies
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
What can we accurately claim to be the impact of coaching on the client's brain? Is there a real, verifiable connection between what we do as coaches and our evolving understanding about the human brain? Join neuroscience and coaching expert Ann Betz for this fascinating session on the connections between current brain research and the revised ICF Competencies.
Learning Outcomes with associated ICF Core Competencies:
1. Participants will gain awareness of the basics of why coaching works according to current brain research. Competency 2.
2. Participants will understand key aspects of scientific research related to each of the 8 competencies.
3. Participants will gain awareness of neuroscience that can help them align their coaching even more with the 8 competencies
CCEU- 1.5 Core Competencies Credits
NOTE: This is a two-step registration process:
1. Register here with ICF Charlotte Area Chapter
2. Receive a confirmation screen and email with a Zoom registration link. Click on the Zoom link and complete your registration to receive a personal Zoom link from ICF Global.
Meet Your Presenter: Ann Betz, PCC, CPCC
Ann Betz, CPCC, PCC, MNTC, is the co-founder of BEabove Leadership and an international speaker and trainer on the intersection of neuroscience, coaching and human transformation. Ann provides neuroscience, leadership and coaching consulting to many other corporations and non-profits, including the International Coaching Federation.
Ann is also the co-developer/leader of BEabove Leadership's popular training program for advanced coaches: Neuroscience, Consciousness and Transformational Coaching. She contributes to Choice Magazine, Coaching at Work, Coaching World, the ICF and CTI's blogs, and other coaching and HR publications. Ann is the lead author of Integration, the power of being Co-Active in work and life, as well as a ground-breaking white paper on the neuroscience of the ICF coaching competencies. She is a published poet, using her understanding of the brain and consciousness to bring to life the wonders of the human soul. Ann excels at making the complexities of the brain come to life with depth, humor and simplicity.