Southeast Regional Webinar: Leveraging Technology in Coaching: Best Practices and Future Trends (ICF Charlotte)
12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
In today's fast-paced world, technology has revolutionized the coaching industry, enabling coaches to enhance their practices and connect with clients in new and innovative ways. This webinar will explore the benefits and best practices of leveraging technology in coaching, as well as emerging trends that will shape the future of coaching.
- Overview of how technology has impacted the coaching industry
- Benefits of using technology in coaching
- Common technology tools used in coaching
- Understanding how communication technology (e.g. video conferencing, messaging apps) can enhance coaching
- Best practices for using communication technology in coaching
- Addressing potential challenges when using communication technology
- Understanding how data analysis technology (e.g. performance tracking, assessment tools) can enhance coaching
- Best practices for using data analysis technology in coaching
- Addressing potential challenges when using data analysis technology
- Understanding how social media technology (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter) can enhance coaching
- Best practices for using social media technology in coaching
- Addressing potential challenges when using social media technology
- Ethics and privacy considerations in technology-assisted coaching
- Future technology trends in coaching
- Practical applications of technology in coaching
Join us for this informative webinar and learn how to leverage technology to enhance your coaching practice and stay ahead of the curve in the coaching industry.
This session has been approved for: 0.75 Core Competencies and 0.75 Resource Development Credits
NOTE: This is a two-step registration process:
1. Register here with ICF Charlotte Area Chapter
2. Receive a confirmation screen and email with a Zoom registration link. Click on the Zoom link and complete your registration to receive a personal Zoom link from ICF Global.
Meet Your Presenter: Nabil Bouassaba, ACC
Meet Nabil, a remarkable entrepreneur and coach who has built a reputation for his exceptional leadership and coaching prowess. With recognitions from the prestigious Forbes Council for implementing cutting-edge AI in coaching, he was nominated as the President of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Charlotte Charter Chapter. On top of that, he is a certified Goleman Emotional Intelligence Coach, a proud member of the American Psychological Association, and the esteemed International Leadership Association. Nabil has coached top-level UN officials, executives from a diverse range of industries, and fellow coaches from all corners of the globe.